How to apply service pack?
- 1. Choose your
- 2. Download the
- 3. Apply it on
- 4. Restart
Choose your upgrade path
||Upgrade path to the latest build
|12400 & above
||- Install the service pack to move to the latest build 124047
||- Install the service pack to move to the build 12400
||- Fill this form to migrate to build 12300
|12000 / 12100
||- Install the Service Pack to move to build 12200
- Shut down OpManager Plus. (If OpManager Plus is running as a windows service, stop the service from 'Control Panel' > 'Services' window and close the window)
- Start command prompt as an administrator [cmd > right click --> run as administrator] Click here to see the screenshot.
- Backup database - click here to know the steps.
- End the processes: Open the Task Manager and make sure the processes 'java.exe' or 'wrapper.exe' of OpManager Plus ( OpManager, NetFlow, NCM & IPAM) are terminated. If not, terminate the processes.
- Backup OpManager Plus folder: Take a copy of '<OpManagerPlus-home-directory>' folder. This step is to back up the product configuration settings and the plug-in data.
- Launch Update Manager - Go to '<OpManagerPlus-home-directory>/bin' folder and run the script 'UpdateManager.bat' (UpdateManager.sh for Linux).
- Click 'Browse' button to select the Upgrade Pack file (the .ppm file that you'd downloaded) and choose 'Install'.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the Service/Upgrade Pack.
- Once the upgrade is complete, start OpManager Plus Service for the changes to take effect.
Remember, if you are applying more than one upgrade pack, you have to follow the above instructions for applying each upgrade pack
How can I find the build number of OpManager Plus?
- In the Web Client, click on the "Administrator" icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Search for the 'Build Number' among the product details listed.
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading OpManager Plus to the latest version? Contact OpManager Plus Support
Know what's coming up next with OpManager Plus, click here
for the product road map.